Centrally located in Hirafu village, Niseko, yet secluded in the area’s stunning seasonal natural beauty, Casi 67, or mountain palace in indigenous Ainu, is a luxury single / dual key Niseko residence.
Casi 67 can be used as a luxury 4 bedroom home or separately as two self contained 2 bedroom apartments and includes an outdoor 5 person Jacuzzi constantly heated to a muscle soothing 40 degrees. Designed as an elegant, modern ski lodge, the luxurious wood finishing’s include heated hard-wood floors and 4 meter vaulted ceilings with exposed wooden beams.
Appointments for your convenience include one of the largest dry rooms for equipment in Hirafu as well as fully equipped dining, kitchen and living spaces (incl. IH hot plate, oven and spacious fridge with dining for up to 8 people) and a Denon high definition home entertainment center in each unit with a huge selection of DVD’s to choose from during your stay.
- Floor heating throughout including dry room with slate tiles with ample storage for ski equipment
- Large 5 person outdoor spa
- Luxurously furnished bedrooms (range from 12 to 16 square meters)
- Top of the line heated Bidets on each floor with washlet, wash basin & mirror
- Each bathroom has both a shower and a full size bath
- Fully equipped high definition TV & entertainment systems (incl. a range of in-house DVD’s)
- Additional 20 inch bilingual plasma TV is supplied in both apartments with built in DVD player.
- Fully equipped dining, kitchen and living spaces in each unit (incl. IH hot plate, combination oven and spacious fridge with dining for up to 8 people)